About Wicks and Wilson
For more than 40 years, Wicks and Wilson, now a division of The Crowley Company, has been a world leader in the design and manufacture of electronic imaging products for the digital scanning, records management and archival preservation industries.
Wicks and Wilson’s wide range of microfilm scanning products are well-recognized for providing the ultimate in high-speed conversion of microform to digital data. Microfilm scanning solutions are available for all formats: roll film, microfilm, microfiche, aperture cards, photo negatives and other micro media.
Production Level Scan Systems
- Scanstation 8800-series roll film microfilm scanners
- Scanstation 7700-series microfiche scanners
- C-series aperture card scanners
- CS-series aperture card scanners
- MACH7380-series microfilm reference archive scanners