Products > Microfiche Scanners
MOVING TO SERVE YOU BETTER
On Friday, November 23, Wicks and Wilson/Crowley relocated to a modern, environmentally-friendly facility within Basingstoke. The new office and production facility will increase our productivity and allow us to serve you better. Click here for our new address. Phone and fax numbers remain the same.
Wicks and Wilson
microfiche Scanstations provide automatic batch conversion
for all types of microfiche including jackets, COM and step-and-repeat.
Various models are available with performance and productivity
features to suit different applications, ranging from occasional
microfiche conversion to multi-shift digitisation projects.
Wicks and Wilson's
flagship microfiche scanner with unique image processing system
utilising the latest nVIDIA GPU technology.
- Automatically captures complete fiche,
creating digitised greyscale and bitonal images simultaneously
at full speed
- Compatible with Virtual
Scanstation, Wicks and Wilson's comprehensive off-line
Virtual Fiche Scanstation
Comprehensive productivity tool for use with the 7700-Series
Scanstation that enables 100% QA inspection and image reprocessing without the need to interrupt production scanning to rescan the microfiche.
- Captures digital archive of the entire fiche - never miss an image
- Virtual rescan feature enables image adjustment without rescanning the microfiche
- Framing tools insert missing pages
- Easily integrates with existing workflow software
- Fully compatible with the 7700-Series