CS-Series Aperture Card Scanners
The CS range of aperture card scanners is designed for higher volume production scanning, with the top of the range, CS750, capable of scanning 750 cards per hour. Also available are large input hoppers, multiple output hoppers and automatic production tools to maximize throughput and productivity.
Each Scanstation is supplied with our versatile Windows-based SCANCARD software for maximum user control coupled with SMARTSCAN, our latest imaging technology designed to produce the ultimate in image quality.
- 600 dpi scanner including SMARTSCAN
- 750 cards per hour (200 dpi, bitonal, A2/C size)
- 500 card input and output hoppers
- 150 card review and reject hopper
- Manual framing, cropping, deskew and rotation
- Optional AGI greyscale
- Optional automatic deskew and centering
Due to technological advances, the Wicks and Wilson CS500 aperture card scanner is no longer in production. Replacement products include: