Crowley MACH7380 Microfilm Reference Archive Scanner
The MACH7380 and MACH7380HDX microfilm reference archive scanner are designed to retrieve trustworthy copies of records to validate transactions, satisfy litigation or meet regulatory and audit requirements. The 7380 reduces work time by offering real-time onscreen image views, multiple output options, and user-friendly functionality. As the successor to Kodak’s popular i7300, the MACH7380 is designed to elevate retrieval systems into the modern era with fast paced technology, low-maintenance costs, and readily accessible consumable items when compared with aging microfilm units.
With the MACH7380 scanner, images from reference microfilm (also known as image marker or blip microfilm) are retrieved quickly and displayed digitally for identification. Output options include printing, emailing or saving to USB or network. The 7380 produces exceptionally high-quality images that are deskewed, cropped, merged (duplexed) and displayed in seconds.
- NEW! 18MP active pixel sensor array (HDX only)
- Compact, space-saving design
- Easy-to-use interface
- Ultra-fast USB 3.0 interface
- Fast and accurate digital image retrieval from 16mm blip film
- Real-time image control: operators can adjust image contrast and brightness during scanning, saving time and avoiding costly re-scans
- Optional Batch Scan mode: scan, save and/or print documents within a specified image address range
- Digital scrolling mode: enables operators to perform manual searches from a PC
- Electronic zoom controls: focus in on any part of a document—even as it’s moving—to make finding key information more efficient than ever