Wicks and Wilson has been manufacturing microfilm cards for over four decades and our Basingstoke production facility is one of the few remaining in the world today.
Card production has been an integral part of Wicks and Wilson’s business strategy and has aided in the design and manufacture of microfilm scanning, duplicating and plotting products.
The card manufacturing unit at Wicks and Wilson produces many microfilm products including, but not limited to, the following:
- Aperture cards (mounting card)
- Copy cards (blue diazo film)
- Copy cards (black diazo film)
- Plotter cards (suitable for laser microfilm plotters)
- Punch/tabulating cards
- Bespoke in-house printing is available for all card types.