Scanstation 7700 Series Microfiche Scanners
The High-Performance Solution to Digitize Microfiche
Wicks and Wilson 7700-Series microfiche Scanstations provide automatic batch conversion for all types of microfiche including jackets, COM, step-and-repeat and aperture cards. If you’re looking to digitize microfiche, this is the solution. Various models are available with performance and productivity features to suit different applications, ranging from occasional microfiche conversion to multi-shift digitization projects.
These flagship microfiche scanners, with unique image processing system, utilize the latest nVIDIA GPU technology to digitize microfiche.
- Automatically captures complete fiche or aperture cards, creating digitized grayscale and bitonal images simultaneously at full speed
- Compatible with Virtual Fiche Scanstation, Wicks and Wilson’s comprehensive off-line QA tool
- Wicks and Wilson’s specialist microfilm imaging algorithms, running on powerful multi-core nVIDIA® graphics processors, display any imaging adjustments in real-time without the need to rescan.
- Fully compatible with Virtual Fiche Scanstation the off-line QA and inspection tool that dramatically enhances workflow, accuracy, and productivity.
- Custom lens, holographic diffuser and 12-bit camera system designed by Wicks and Wilson specifically for microfiche scanning
A comprehensive software productivity tool for use with the 7700-Series Scanstation that enables 100% QA inspection and image reprocessing without the need to interrupt production scanning to rescan the microfiche.
- Captures digital archive of the entire fiche – never miss an image
- Virtual rescan feature enables image adjustment without rescanning the microfiche
- Framing tools insert missing pages
- Easily integrates with existing workflow software
- Fully compatible with the 7700-Series Scanstation (PDF)