Products > Roll Film Scanners
MOVING TO SERVE YOU BETTER
On Friday, November 23, Wicks and Wilson/Crowley relocated to a modern, environmentally-friendly facility within Basingstoke. The new office and production facility will increase our productivity and allow us to serve you better. Click here for our new address. Phone and fax numbers remain the same.
Wicks and Wilson
manufacture a complete range of Scanstations capable of automatic
batch conversion of both 16mm and 35mm roll film. Models are
available with performance and productivity features to suit
applications ranging from occasional roll conversion to multi-shift
All Wicks and Wilson
roll film scanners feature clear graphical wizards and fixed
lens system to simplify set-up and get you scanning more quickly.
Fully featured high-volume
roll film scanner with unique image processing system utilising
the latest nVIDIA GPU technology.
- Captures a complete roll of film in minutes,
creating digitised greyscale and bitonal images simultaneously
at full speed
- Compatible with Virtual
Scanstation, Wicks and Wilson's comprehensive off-line
Comprehensive productivity tool for use with the 8800-Series Scanstation that enables 100% QA inspection and image reprocessing without the need to interrupt production scanning to rescan the microfiche.
- Captures digital archive of the entire fiche - never miss an image
- Virtual rescan feature enables image adjustment without rescanning the microfiche
- Framing tools insert missing pages
- Easily integrates with existing workflow software
- Fully compatible with the 8800-Series Scanstation