Scanstation 7700-series microfiche scanners
Wicks and Wilson 7700-Series microfiche Scanstations provide automatic batch conversion for all types of microfiche including jackets, COM and step-and-repeat. Various models are available with performance and productivity features to suit different applications, ranging from occasional microfiche conversion to multi-shift digitization projects.
These flagship microfiche scanners, with unique image processing system, utilize the latest nVIDIA GPU technology.
- Automatically captures complete fiche, creating digitized grayscale and bitonal images simultaneously at full speed
- Compatible with Virtual Fiche Scanstation, Wicks and Wilson’s comprehensive off-line QA tool
- Wicks and Wilson’s specialist microfilm imaging algorithms, running on powerful multi-core nVIDIA® graphics processors, display any imaging adjustments in real-time without the need to rescan.
- Fully compatible with Virtual Fiche Scanstation the off-line QA and inspection tool that dramatically enhances workflow, accuracy and productivity.
- Custom lens, holographic diffuser and 12-bit camera system designed by Wicks and Wilson specifically for microfiche scanning
A comprehensive software productivity tool for use with the 7700-Series Scanstation that enables 100% QA inspection and image reprocessing without the need to interrupt production scanning to rescan the microfiche.
- Captures digital archive of the entire fiche – never miss an image
- Virtual rescan feature enables image adjustment without rescanning the microfiche
- Framing tools insert missing pages
- Easily integrates with existing workflow software
- Fully compatible with the 7700-Series Scanstation(PDF)