InoTec High-Speed Document Scanners
MEET HIGH VOLUME SCANNING DEMANDS WITH SPEED AND IMAGE QUALITY
The German-engineered InoTec scanners, used in The Crowley Company’s own service bureau, are well-known as “work horse” document scanners able to run long scan cycles at high capacity. Available in both tabletop and self-standing models, InoTec scanners can meet the demands of any document digitization workflow with a combination of operator simplicity and detailed scanning technology.
Key Features of InoTec 4×3, 6×1 and 8×1 Models:
- Glass-free paper guides
- Document indexing
- Gigabit/ethernet interface
- Integrated touchscreen panel
- High image quality
- Ability to feed less-than-perfect documents (bent, torn, etc.)
- Scan speeds up to 340 images per minute
- 180 ipm, 240 ipm and 300 ipm models upgradable in the field
- ISIS, TWAIN and Kofax VRS-compatible
- Scan speeds up to 420 images per minute
- 120 ipm and 240 ipm models upgradable in the field
- ISIS, TWAIN and WIA-compatible
- Scan speeds up to 600 images per minute
- 320 ippm, 440 ipm and 600 ipm models upgradable in the field
- Available TWAIN driver
InoTec document scanners are powered by Scamax® scan+, I.R.I.S. PowerScan and PaperVision® Capture software.
Looking for an overhead document scanner? Check out the ODS Overhead Document and Book Scanner.