High-Resolution Cameras for Cultural Heritage and Machine Vision Applications
Discover the difference 71MP can make with the MACHCAM 71MP camera for machine vision and cultural heritage digitization. For nearly four decades, The Crowley Company has been a worldwide authority on analog and digital imaging technologies as manufacturers and distributors of the leading scanner brands Mekel Technology and Wicks and Wilson. Using these two manufacturing arms and the CHR70M image sensor, Crowley has created a high-resolution 71-megapixel machine vision camera, the MACHCAM 71MP – a high resolution camera you can count on.
- Small camera case for easy integration
- USB 3.0 compatible
- Included software development kit
- Pairs with notable industry software (currently Cognex/VisionPro)*
- Internal trigger (with optional foot pedal for cultural heritage applications)
- F-mount standard; custom mount upon request
- Pixel correction
- Monochrome or RGB color models
- Fan optional
- Color accuracy consultation and support (for cultural heritage applications)
- Lightweight (1.39 lbs/630 grams)
To learn more about potential applications ( and why this may be the best megapixel camera on the market today), visit machcamera.com.