Crowley ODS Overhead
User-Friendly Patron Book and Document Scanner
Crowley’s first self-manufactured overhead document and book scanner (ODS) has been designed to create an affordable, high-quality patron scanner for users of any experience level. The ODS scans documents, bound books, spiral notebooks, lab books, binders, photographs and other flat or bound media up to A3+ size with a high definition 18MP CMOS sensor. Through user-friendly software and a familiar touchscreen interface, the ODS Scanner is ideal for public and corporate use in libraries, universities, businesses, government sectors and more. The modern design and wide angle LED light system ensures fast scan times with an output resolution of up to 2400 dpi in color, grayscale or black and white.
More image quality. More portability. Less cost.
- High definition 18MP CMOS image sensor
- Ability to scan A3+ (20.4” x 16.5”) sized documents
- Plug-and-scan connectivity
- Low maintenance requirements
- Output resolution of 100-2400 dpi
- Two built-in USB ports
- Output to USB, email, cloud, network, printer and more