Zeutschel Large-format Flatbed Scanners
FAST, HIGH QUALITY CAPTURE FOR LARGE-FORMAT DOCUMENTS
Capture maps, blueprints, paintings, photos, fabrics and more.
Zeutschel GmbH, a world leader in cultural heritage scanners for bound and flat materials of all sizes, has added two high-resolution flatbed scanners to their diverse capture offerings. Available in the United Kingdom via The Crowley Company, the Zeutschel flatbed scanners allow those with A1 and A0 large-format collections, such as museums, government agencies, utility companies, libraries and others, a way to create high-resolution digital images with ease.
Key features of the Zeutschel A1 and A0 flatbed scanners include:
- Single camera system captures full images without stitching
- Adjustable dual white LEDs for shadowless scans
- Gigabit ethernet interface for PC connection
- Easy-to-use software
- Optional foot pedal accessory for enhanced operator speed
Zeutschel FB1 Flatbed Scanner
- High-speed scans of 17.5 seconds at 400 dpi
- Up to 1600 dpi scan resolution
- Capture media up to A1 sizes (609.6 x 914.4 mm)
Zeutschel FB0 Flatbed Scanner
- High-speed scans of 17 seconds at 300 dpi
- Up to 2000 dpi scan resolution
- Capture media up to A0 sizes (1270 x 920 mm)
Ask about professional editing and copying software options.