Zeutschel zeta Book Copy System
SERVE PATRON AND BACK OFFICE DIGITIZATION NEEDS WITH THIS PREMIER BOOK SCANNER
The well-respected Zeutschel brand of archival and patron planetary book scanners has long been exclusively distributed by The Crowley Company in North America. Today, the distribution of the award-winning zeta book copy system has been expanded to include the United Kingdom and we’re pleased to offer this industry-leading book scanner as part of our international line of patron and back-office book scanners.
Key features of the Zeutschel zeta book scanner include:
- NEW! 546.1 mm HD touchscreen (2x the original screen size, without increasing the scanner footprint)
- NEW! Windows 10 operating system
- NEW! Core i3 processor for enhanced operation speed
- NEW! Two on-device USB 3.0 ports
- Ability to scan A3+ (480 x 360 mm) sized documents
- Optional comfort book cradle for book thickness up to 100 mm
- Book copy system designed for no overhead glare
- CCD line array camera, allowing 100% pixel capture
- Optical resolution of 300-600 dpi
- ENERGY STAR efficiency
- PerfectBook 3D scan technology for automatic deskew and curve correction.